For those who know about hardships and have a care for those with open minds.
"Be Prepared"
Sunday, April 22, 2012
Continuation of Total Drama Revenge of the Island
In the previous post, I have given my thoughts and opinions about the television show series "Total Drama." Now in this one, I have all 13 episode clips/links from the 4th season, "Total Drama Revenge of the Island." Each clip and link is in chronological order and some of them are half-clips in which they are half played on one clip and half on anther. Also, some are sideways but are still viewable. The ironic thing is the series will air in America this Summer and yet all of the episodes are posted in English on Youtube where I got these clips from. I know I'm not much for spoiling when I consider things for the better, but this season was originally supposed to air LAST year and I wanted to make the best of things and I have not heard of this posting stuff being considered wrong. In future post(s), I may have as many Total Drama seasons 1-3 clips posted as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment