Also, the regular exam days were organized so that 2 exams would happen on 1 day and the last 2 on the next day. Afterwards, the Algebra, English, and Biology I exams for freshmen took place and the people who weren't in them had 4hr.-and-40-min. blocks, then lunch and block before the last one for the rest of the day. In other words, 4th came before 3rd, 3rd before 2nd, and so on until the day 1st was supposed to come before 4th (today). Apparantly, we went back to regular schedule since the other exam-takers did so well. I congragulate them for doing good, but I wish the original plan was kept instead of changed at the last minute.
What I really don't understand is why the exams were set up so that there would be 2 weeks worth of time to make up for them if needed. Because of this, my Chemistry class had to cover a whole test-grade subject after the exams, and we are still working on it!

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&safe=active&gbv=2&biw=1024&bih=587&tbm=isch&tbnid=YOL2NN_g1OOc1M:&imgrefurl=http://www.pharmainfo.net/luckypharmacist/chemistry-translations-quotes&docid=kGHJwiTfCe91kM&imgurl=http://www.pharmainfo.net/files/u1220/chemistry.jpg&w=400&h=320&ei=CuNgT_LKB46XtwfLntyoBQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=234&sig=106603546907588721916&page=1&tbnh=114&tbnw=151&start=0&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=86&ty=53
I don't like change either. However, we made through it.
ReplyDelete